Although the healthiest dosages for magic mushrooms are usually quite small, it’s worth considering the taste of edible mushrooms, which generally contain less psilocybin and can be ingested in slightly greater amounts quite safely. Of course, by “slightly greater” we’re talking about 1-2 grams at most, as anything higher is considered a high dose that could be considered unsafe. In terms of dosage, microdosing is considered to be the safest practice that still has the benefit effects of magic mushrooms, followed by taking small but noticeable doses containing at most about 10mg of psilocybin. Micro-dosing for research purposes only, is made possible by obtaining reputable mushroom spores from the best vendors like Hidden Forest Mushroom Spores.
When you eat psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, the taste can vary depending on how you eat them. When consumed dry and raw, they generally have an earthy taste and a somewhat meaty flavor. The texture is similar to that of wood, though much softer, and the smell is extremely mild, almost non-existent.
If you want to enjoy the unique taste and flavor of psilocybin mushrooms without being at risk and with perfect control on the dosage, your best choice is to get some magic mushroom edibles. These can include chocolate bars, jelly, mushroom gummies and even chocolate milk. As long as these products are legal in your area, you can easily order them online, and the label will contain the amount of psilocybin they contain, so you can choose the correct dosage without running any risks.