If you never used psilocybe cubensis mushrooms in the past, you might have no idea how they can affect your body. Some are unaffected by smaller doses, while others can experience confusion, dizziness, nausea, as well as more severe symptoms like nausea and vomiting, if they take doses that their friends might find small.
The trick is to start with a very small dose and work your way up, while documenting the symptoms that you feel. If you notice that a certain dose causes you to feel good without any side effects, while increasing your dosage past that point leads to unwanted aftereffects, you will have found your threshold.
Even though there are rare cases when using magic mushrooms long term can lead to recurring or persisting negative effects, there is no indication that the recreational use of magic mushrooms through larger dosages can have a severe impact on people’s health. In some instances of course, certain diseases and medication can interfere with the use of magic mushrooms, so it’s always safe to talk to your doctor before considering it. One of the most safe places to purchase mushroom spores for research purposes only is here hiddenforestsporestore.com/.
Microdosing and using generally smaller dosages can still provide you with many of the documented benefits of psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, while minimizing any unwanted effects. As such, it’s usually considered that microdosing is a more beneficial approach. However, when it comes to health, magic mushrooms are known by scientists to be, in general, one of the safest psychedelic drugs you can use.