Buying Mushroom Spores Using MESH
What is MESH and how do I use it to buy mushroom spores with a credit card?
Let’s start by saying what MESH is NOT. MESH Payments IS NOT a cryptocurrency, and it IS NOT a payment app like Cash App or Venmo. MESH is a secure, fast, easy way to pay for your order with your debit or credit card similar to Paypal. Because we sell psilocybin mushroom spores we are not able to use a traditional credit card processing company like most e-commerce sites are used to having.
MESH is basically a digital gift certificate that you buy and then use to pay for your mushroom spores with during checkout on our site. There’s nothing to learn and no waiting time. To use MESH for the first time, you will be prompted to create a login and verify you’re a real person by following the instructions and providing the required info, add a debit or credit card to make your purchase, and complete the transaction. From start to finish, your first payment will take about 2-3 minutes.
- MESH is a simple and secure method for online purchases. MESH brings the Customer and the Merchant inside the same financial institution to handle real-time payments.
- The following steps are what you can expect using MESH. If you are already a MESH account holder you can expect your transaction to take a minute or two from start to finish.
- To watch a Mesh tutorial, click here: https://mymesh.services/demo
- Login to your Mesh account. (If you don’t currently have a MESH account pick the option to create a MESH account. We will ask you to register with your Name, Address, Date of Birth, and the last 4 of your Social Security Number. This information is only used to prove your identity to our bank. This is a one-time registration, and only takes an additional minute or two to complete).
- Purchase a MESH Load Pack . (MESH accepts VISA, Mastercard, and Discover)
- Activate Your MESH Load Pack
- Complete your purchase. You’re not finished until you complete your purchase and return to the shopping cart with confirmation.
- MESH confirms your funds transfer directly with the Merchant.
MESH is similar, in some ways, to a reloadable prepaid debit card. Before making a purchase, a customer must first create and fund their MESH account, that is held at an FDIC insured U.S. bank. This is why, on the first transaction, we have to collect a little more information on our customers than some other payment methods. It’s also why your information is much more secure than other payment methods.
MESH IS SECURE. MESH never shares your personal information with any 3rd party other than the bank where your MESH checking account resides. Opening a MESH account has no impact on credit scores, nor is the information shared with any credit reporting agency. Also, MESH confirms each purchase with 2 factor authentication to your mobile phone, so your funds are safe from unauthorized use.